Search Results
Read Post 2:43 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 C4Freak
April 11th, 1995, Germany

Read Post 2:40 PM on 18-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
looks stunning my pc but not happy i can not turn it right due to the fact the bench test is not open on the beta dam, i want to run twin graphic cards car handles well on gp blocks, but sadly on the road blocks in the canyon road parts i feel th...

Read Post 2:36 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
while we are talking about the editor could someone explain the use and functionality of the plugins? :P Plugins are used to add functionality to the editor yourself by writing own code. E.g. placing random tree's at random, free, positions automat...

Read Post 2:30 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 kiffpilot
Game is awesome so far. I am finding the drifting amazing and the cars handling to the curves. I just hope the music will not become boring and I will end up turning it off.

Read Post 2:25 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 FT»Osaka
WUZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Osaka in the house, ready to rock and having the strange feeling that the new forum is eyebo-proof =P Btw: love the design :D

Read Post 2:16 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
Simply, guess the track! :cool: I can't post a screenshot myslef, so somebody starts? :D _Post known and actual maps. _Show a clea portion of the track, not only a piece of road. That's all! Have fun! :D

Read Post 2:12 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 MrA
However, the 'list' users page does show the totals okay.

Read Post 2:11 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
I wantz PPO. :cool:

Read Post 1:50 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 rzo.
Actually I think, you have to use the Terraforming Tool and Eraser Tool both at the same time. If you have selected blocks and want to erase high mountains, it won't work ;)

Read Post 1:42 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Dominik
Hello guys, Dominik here. You probably know me from TMX.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem