Read Post 6:09 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
February 10th, 1995, US of A :)

Read Post 6:07 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 ManuueL
Hello all. Nice new Design, but i dont't like the big font :D

Read Post 6:00 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 error0x0
It looks pretty good, but I Want MOAR!!!!! More blocks, more skins, more opportunities! I wanna create solo campaigns with medal ghosts as in TMS. I hope TM2's script will give many opportunities and we will can build tracks with different objectives...

Read Post 5:59 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 fallout
Drifting is the most fun I've had with trackmania. Love this shit.

Read Post 5:56 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 dow.Dave.
Hey all. This is the thread where I will post always my new tracks. :) Would be awesome if you could give my first TM2 track a try and tell me what you think about it. Thanks a lot for reading this. :$ Smoking Gun

Read Post 5:52 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 NinjAstar
Posted by me in the XT forums: I'm really liking it so far, not as fun as island since noslide driving is kind of boring imo, but I absolutely LOVE the drifting physics. It's definitely taken me hours of play to become a decent driver, being that...

Read Post 5:52 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Markus...
Rax's Server is quite nice...cool tracks and in Rounds Mode wich i prefer on Canyon. If you want to have fun with many guys hunting the first 3...you should visit it

Read Post 5:49 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 error0x0
Hello all! Russian bears with Vodka are going to join you!!! Nuclear rockets are ready! ;)

Read Post 5:36 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 HawkGer
It will probably not going to be in the full game anyway or with a different method due to the reasons you mentioned...so the whole community will be exluded...until something better comes along ^^

Read Post 5:32 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
hey guys, here my first track , a fullspeeder (: Count your Bruises

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem