Search Results
Read Post 9:49 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Virus
Hello ! If you track is too dark, you can turn on the lights of the car to light the path using the media tracker. Create a new clip and place it's triggers wherever you want to turn the car's light one. (there must be a car light option among tex...

Read Post 9:46 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
my first impressions were mainly positive. i already got used to the fullspeedtracks without any driftin (: but i have to get used to the drifts, which are quite hard to learn but also much fun to do. I like the editor, seems to be pretty complex...

Read Post 9:44 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 HawkGer
Sure, suggestions are always welcome in the Suggestions section of the Maniaplanet section of the English section ^^ Even in Beta2 though Nadeo developers didn't want us to write suggestions anymore for the Canyon release since most of them would be...

Read Post 9:41 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Art
I'm going to write about my opinions about TM2 later... Have quite much to say, after I started to see the bad ideas and things IMO... Different than first impressions.

Read Post 9:34 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 X-MASTER
Not bad, I like the grainy effect. Great colors (Y)

Read Post 9:20 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Art
Argh, I've forgotten to delete the password! Epic fail. Wait a minute pls... (in case you don't know: you can play on tracks only using the editor in beta) EDIT: Done. Now it's playable.

Read Post 9:19 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Nowdy
December 28th 1997 - Germany, quite young, eh C: E/ Woot ! Xmaster xD E2/ Woot ! Speedy xD

Read Post 9:18 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
I wish I could relate to problems when getting 30 awards. :$ Does that also apply to comments though?

Read Post 9:17 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
Very important bug! (lol) The smiley "http://images.mania-exchange.com/smiles/cry.gif" is rendered as " :'( " when you post your thread.

Read Post 9:16 PM on 18-Aug-2011
 Art
And here it is, my first TM2 map! Definetely not perfect, but I hope it is not too bad. Leave some feedback if you have time ;) Start It!

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem