Read Post 7:49 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
BUT THEY LEFT OUT FX COLOURS... WHAT?! :-W

Read Post 7:42 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 UntiL
HI !!!!

Read Post 7:37 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 MrA
Hi everyone, I would like to achieve three things with the MX logo 1) Retain some TMX heritage in the design 2) Be part of mania planet 3) Be also something independant from Nadeo / Ubi So the concept is to replace the current mania planet st...

Read Post 7:21 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Freddy
Hello all I just test the editor a lttle... i've some bug... and he is a little slowest than the first trackmania on my PC. but all blocks are famous and just don't find the loop like the trailer (maybe because it's a beta version for multiplaying...

Read Post 7:14 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Freddy
Hello all Happy to see a new exchange paltform! Happy to see trackmania 2 is running! Happy... simply! :gold: :gold: :gold:

Read Post 7:12 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Bucky
Consider using a link instead of the img tags until the image resizing issue is fixed (Y) That's perpetual change by BushMonkey (BRB)

Read Post 6:35 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Jet777
I think all has been said. +1 OP. (quite same for 14px font tho, you see much more less with it, 12px would be better. and even if ff thinks it'll fill the site better, think about people with tablets and laptops) I agree with this too, it look...

Read Post 6:27 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Jet777
It's kind of hard to show a good portion of the map when there's no equivalent of 'cam 7' yet :( this should be easy enough though: http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9483/stopcheating.png ogog :cool:

Read Post 6:25 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 theQuasl
Best Racing-Game EVER!, I think :D theQuasl

Read Post 6:24 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 theQuasl
Is this allowed (legal)? I'm asking because, people aren't allowed to make Vids from every BETA. Hope you understand me ^^ (sry for my bad english ^^) theQuasl

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem