Search Results
Read Post 9:07 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
Explain how we go against point 3. The 'font' of the letter doesn't change anything....

Read Post 9:07 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Ok, in this logo, where's the UBI side? Then, if there's a nadeo part, why be indipendent from it?

Read Post 9:05 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 aXu
Oops, I need to clarify myself, you misunderstood it. The shadows itself compute just fine, but display is too dark. It seems that car turns lights on only on higher graphics settings. That's a shame, players with better computers have a clear adv...

Read Post 9:02 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 MrA
However, you only achieve target 2 2) Be part of mania planet And you go heavily against target 3... 3) Be also something independant from Nadeo / Ubi

Read Post 8:59 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 aXu
Here comes my third impressions ( :D ) I love the new way of placing pillars. Or the fact you don't need to place pillars, TM2 places them automatically and what's better, removes them when necessary. There has been only 1 problem with this loss of...

Read Post 8:58 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Roa
I fully agree with dejavu too.

Read Post 8:55 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Roa
Destruction Derby ?

Read Post 8:55 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
I actually like the current x. It fits really good with the whole TM concept we are used to see.. The character style is cool imo! And belongs to TM only. The second version you showed is not my taste.. Is way too chic and won't fit with the M of (...

Read Post 8:53 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
really :)

Read Post 8:52 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 theQuasl
Really? :D ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem