Search Results
Read Post 10:40 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
agree with everything tuta said. /offtopic: =P // We have to create a function for submitting forms because IE is a piece of shit // when it comes to doing things the AJAX way. IE < 8 doesn't like jQuery's 'submit()' // function.

Read Post 10:34 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
If everyone but the people posting here liked it. Wouldn't at least someone have posted in this topic (except you, MrA) that actually want them to the left? Also think it is really ugly of FF to kill the discussion about it on TMUX with a lie tha...

Read Post 10:18 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 MrA
The logic was changed so that this shouldnt happen, you must have got a heck of a long way to uploading it without actually uploading it ?

Read Post 10:15 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 movo
try to resave it in the trackeditor and then upload again. Well that worked thanks, still a bug I think. ;)

Read Post 10:10 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
try to resave it in the trackeditor and then upload again.

Read Post 10:07 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 movo
Nah it wasn't, it hasn't been on the internet yet. But I tried to upload it but it wouldn't continue so I did it few times maybe that's the reason why. Doesn't show up at My Tracks or Newest Tracks on FP.

Read Post 10:04 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
maybe it really exists? ^^ it could be a bug, or it could be that someone stole your map (if it was online).

Read Post 9:58 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 movo
Hi, I want to upload a track but I can't because it says: Track already exists? :|

Read Post 9:57 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Art
Oops, wrong forum :S Sorry. Can it be moved to bug forum, please?

Read Post 9:57 AM on 19-Aug-2011
 Splatsune
Hello all! Remember me? :) I also used to be Psyche or Psychosis or... blah. I honestly believe this is the longest I've kept with a nickname! :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem