Search Results
Read Post 2:10 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
i had the same problem, got to the part where I wrote all details and then pressed continue. There, I got an error. So I tried to upload it again but it said the track and screenshot already exists.. Resaved both and it worked :)

Read Post 2:07 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 aXu
It will probably be back for full release (or so I've heard).

Read Post 2:05 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 TGYoshi
I actually like it this way. First I read the post, then if I care about who posted it, then I read the name. That's just my style though =P Same here.

Read Post 2:02 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
looks like forzy broke the trackuploader... ^^

Read Post 2:00 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Fanto
Hey! Cant upload tracks! When i choose the .gbx file, and press continue in the wizard nothing happens!

Read Post 1:56 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 FT»kamakaze
Im having some troubles, when i choose both the map and screenshot and i click continue it does nothing.

Read Post 1:48 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
everything ok in my chrome.

Read Post 1:48 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Space
rename it to TMMX xD

Read Post 1:38 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Ok nice :) By starting this option early, you can already get some money to pay the server in the future, when maybe there won't be much money !

Read Post 1:34 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
If you're referring to the statistics shown on the accounts portal, ignore them. TMX actually refers to the 'TrackMania Mania Exchange', an exchange within the MX network.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem