Search Results
Read Post 2:31 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
NOTICE FOR THE BETA4 UPDATE: THIS METHOD WILL NO LONGER WORK WITH CARS FROM EARLIER VERSIONS OF TRACKMANIA AS TRACKMANIA2 NO LONGER SUPPORTS THE OLD STYLE CAR GEOMETRY! You can actually have custom cars in Trackmania 2. I was able to get my Mazda...

Read Post 2:31 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Should be resolved now. I've also fixed the IE bugs (hopefully). A forced refresh and emptying your cache should do it. (Y)

Read Post 2:28 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Great shot :D Really nice I have problem with blur btw... Don't know how to get either motion or depth blur? When I add a block and change the sliders in depht blur nothing happens..

Read Post 2:27 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 MrA
its most likey when FF is updating the site, which there has been a lot of just at the moment. If the site disappears part through upload (its not gone long), it will prob cause this.

Read Post 2:25 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 movo
i had the same problem, got to the part where I wrote all details and then pressed continue. There, I got an error. So I tried to upload it again but it said the track and screenshot already exists.. Resaved both and it worked :) I had exactly...

Read Post 2:21 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 fab'm
close but no

Read Post 2:15 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Victor Von Steel First of all time! :O

Read Post 2:14 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Venom
another shot :D http://i53.tinypic.com/11hber8.jpg 1600x900

Read Post 2:13 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Tuta
:P :P Here's my track topic:

Read Post 2:12 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Fanto
Tried that, and it does not work. Something is wrong with the uploader. I only get to step 1 in the uploader.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem