Search Results
Read Post 3:13 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
Force refresh or empty your browsers cache. I did break the javascript before and mended it an hour or so ago. I have tested it in all browsers. ;)

Read Post 3:10 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 pascow.esu
well my standard-browser is google chrome and the site worked perfectly the first days. but since today for example cant search for tracks, write comments etc. do i have to use a different browser or will the problem be solved anyways?

Read Post 3:08 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Fanto
Yes i noticed that when i got the "file already exist" message. Really a clever function. :P Most appreciated!

Read Post 3:03 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
I've developed a system which allows you to upload tracks (files) and resume editing them at any time (details). Visit the upload track page and on the file selection you'll see a window with a list of pending uploads. Click 'Resume Upload' to finish...

Read Post 3:00 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 oldmack»united
hello everyone..

Read Post 3:00 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Fanto
Empty cache is a mighty good idea! :P

Read Post 2:38 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
You get a custom car in TM2. *Inserts the first caveman's toaster*

Read Post 2:34 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
Lovely Venom, I like these serene and calm shots :) And Tuta, you might want to open a topic in the Track Building & Media Tracker forum about that :-)

Read Post 2:34 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Phoenyx Imperius
I was adding a note for that just as it was being moved. Thanks.

Read Post 2:33 PM on 19-Aug-2011
 Forzyy
I think this belongs in the tutorials forum. (brb)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem