Search Results
Read Post 2:16 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 aXu
How do you use FxCameraMap in mediatracker? There's only 3 options and none of them makes sense :S

Read Post 2:15 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 XT»Marti
I want to support everyone who is, like me, waiting in the queue to get tm2. Strength to all! ;)

Read Post 2:15 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Optimusje
yeah, i tried that, if it were that easy i wouldve figured it out, but somehow they wont go... edit: got it to work with rebooting, mustvebeen some rogue glitch

Read Post 2:04 PM on 17-Aug-2011
Yep, that's correct. I also encountered this problem :P

Read Post 2:03 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Space
Space = Dan!el?? yeah :cool: and thx^^

Read Post 2:03 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 aenima
Imo this forum is suited better: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/forums/view/8/track-building-media-tracker Nice thread anyway (Y)

Read Post 2:02 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Cool-T
Press and hold 'x' and drag the cursor, or press 'del'. It almost works like removing blocks.

Read Post 2:02 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Space
choose terraforming mode (the very first icon afair) + eraser mode (or just press X) ;)

Read Post 2:01 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
Ok, it seems you have to use the same password as on TMF. Guess that's a good thing, so noone can steal your login name :D

Read Post 1:55 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
WTF?? I try to make an ingame account with the login Tuta. Then it says Tuta is already in use in trackmania forever. So I get a bit confused and try to see if I can recover the password or something. But then the login doesn't exist.. What'...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem