Search Results
Read Post 4:59 PM on 30-Mar-2017
 Solux
Congrats to keissla for winning this MTC - your map really was excellent :award: I am however quite unsatisfied with you not giving any comments for your votes, especially because you gave such bad grades - 4(!) on average. Also congratulations to R...

Read Post 4:29 PM on 30-Mar-2017
 TheM
Issue fixed.

Read Post 4:18 PM on 30-Mar-2017
 Racho
Couldn't drive any of the other tracks, but very happy with 3rd and the points. Congrats keissla and Solux and everyone else who had fun building! (Y) Hope I'll find the time to play again soon.

Read Post 1:50 PM on 30-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
Honestly, it's hit-or-miss in Hotline Miami itself, much more so everywhere else xD

Read Post 1:21 PM on 30-Mar-2017
 Arkive
Ha, just as I expected, my trippy atmosphere would be either a hit or a miss: turns out this time it was a miss, but you don't know if you don't try. :P Congrats to the winners! We had a lot of fun tracks this month, so those are well deserved p...

Read Post 11:54 AM on 30-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg The results are in! The winner is... 117335 Congratulations bcs'keissla on your victory! Silver and bronze go to: :silver: 117450 :bronze: 117131 Congratulations to all po...

Read Post 10:48 PM on 29-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
At the start I didn't like this new forum style, but now I really like it. Some nice work you did there with implementing feedback & the community's opinion.

Read Post 1:25 PM on 29-Mar-2017
  eyebo
Hey Forzyy, thanks! ;) Nice to see you here. So, I said I'd post about the forum changes when they were completed. I think they're pretty much done, so I'll give a little overview. Online Servers forum This was a forum that never achieved it's...

Read Post 11:46 AM on 29-Mar-2017
  eyebo
I get an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error when I navigate to page 3 of this topic: https://test.mania-exchange.com/threads/3722/massive-fullspeed-project?page=4 That's on the test site.

Read Post 7:38 PM on 28-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
Ok leaving them open until tomorrow, if anyone else wants to vote better do it now.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem