Search Results
Read Post 2:29 AM on 02-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
Btw, I just noticed it's not made clear: "The finish looking out" means that it has to be either outside (which is allowed ONLY for the finish, remember) or in one of the borders of the box going outwards.

Read Post 9:53 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 BestNoob
TMX and MX Servers are often offline. (TMX Plugin often crashes like yesterday) But MX Servers are offline the whole time since years ? Will this feature come back or is it dead ?

Read Post 7:37 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 Arkive
I figured that was what you wanted, I just wanted to be sure. Also, for convenience, here's a .zip with some base maps. Each one has a box in the center. Anything inside the given blocks is in the 15 X 15 X 15 box. If you build into the ground, yo...

Read Post 7:35 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 Racho
It's surprisingly easy to build a semi-decent stadium FS track in 15x15x15... Might change my opinion once I tackle signs, scenery, and lighting.

Read Post 4:04 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
Yeah, I'm completely aware of that Arkive. Doesn't mean it's not what I want. To be honest, blocks are so much longer/wider than they're tall that making a perfect box makes little sense.

Read Post 3:52 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 Arkive
Just to be clear, the box won't be a perfect cube, right? The length/width of one unit is greater than its height by about 4 times, if I'm correct.

Read Post 3:43 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Soo... Who's going to try to fit a Stadium FS track into the box? me. challenge accepted.

Read Post 3:36 PM on 01-Mar-2017
  Mekh
i found this out of Rubik Cube box from google it. and creating fit valley map? they are allowed your it? sorry for bad english. im a thailand

Read Post 3:24 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 Racho
Soo... Who's going to try to fit a Stadium FS track into the box?

Read Post 3:13 PM on 01-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
gud yo' ma' boi nice theme btw I have a few questions regarding the box: 1. Is it inside the 15x15x15, so the actual building are is only 13³ or can we also build blocks on the edge (which is the 15th block) 2. Do you have to build a box with...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem