Search Results
Read Post 10:53 PM on 08-Feb-2017
 Linkin|Alex
Agreed, and hugs listed a lot of the reasons why it's a good thing. So far that I've seen stealing maps has not been a serious issue for years and years, I don't remember it ever being an issue really: either it will be very obvious when done, or som...

Read Post 10:40 PM on 08-Feb-2017
 GR.
You've been busy. Nice idea with the colors. :D

Read Post 12:10 PM on 08-Feb-2017
 Racho
Wohooo :cool: Nice work, eyebo! Looking forward to playing it with better FPS.

Read Post 11:39 AM on 08-Feb-2017
  eyebo
:build: New edition of District 25 in progress :build: http://i.imgur.com/ximsZ20.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vNuDKiF.jpg Some features: :done: Improving flow between parts. :done: Fixing confusing parts (where the driver may easily miss a CP)....

Read Post 12:47 AM on 08-Feb-2017
 Linkin|Alex
I agree with Lucid, and he has many good points already. - It may not initially seem that different from fullspeed for some, but just the variation in the ways to approach a given corner is massively expanded: noslide, release, powerslide, speed d...

Read Post 12:37 AM on 07-Feb-2017
 Zack11
I still have my part, so if anyone needs it just let me know :)

Read Post 8:09 PM on 06-Feb-2017
  WRAITH
Tracks are on hold till the update, thats the easy part for me not take long to make 70 tracks lol but we have had a set back maybe, some people have emailed me back and can not use there sign/names, due to copyrights as i want this title pack to b...

Read Post 3:10 PM on 06-Feb-2017
 Racho
Sounds good. Thanks for all the work, you and eyebo put into it lately. Getting anything out of the project would be great and the bigger the better as long as it's doable.

Read Post 2:24 PM on 06-Feb-2017
 GR.
Here's an update. I've analysed the archive. I found it has two large project maps that together hold 35 parts! Just speculation at this point but eyebo thought of the idea of splitting up the project in 3 parts (25 parts each). The project becom...

Read Post 1:50 AM on 06-Feb-2017
 AR »rexine
Nice work tsunami, well deserved :done:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem