Search Results
Read Post 1:56 PM on 19-Mar-2016
 Julius
But the problem is people will not have the animated thumbnail. I don't know locator could work for that. Could try !

Read Post 10:35 PM on 18-Mar-2016
 Voyager006
I recall that you can add an image in the same folder and with the same name as the map and have it displayed in the thumbnail, but it won't be embedded. I don't know about animations, but since webm recently got supported you could perhaps try that...

Read Post 10:18 PM on 18-Mar-2016
 GR.
Open Beta this weekend on PS4 and Xbox One (not on PC). Starts on March 18 and ends on March 21. Full game will be available for all platforms the next day on March 22 for America and on March 24 for Europe (if I'm corect). Download size: PS4 (3.8...

Read Post 9:01 PM on 18-Mar-2016
 Julius
I think it's possible if you rename the .bik file like the track name or something like that !

Read Post 7:10 PM on 18-Mar-2016
 Voyager006
Is there any way you can stop or replay a clip in progress by respawning? I want to put some MT which starts at a checkpoint, but the MT continues when you respawn - it doesn't reset/replay from the start (which is what I want). I've tried to set...

Read Post 5:12 PM on 18-Mar-2016
 Arkive
A while ago I bought copies of the original TrackMania and TrackMania Sunrise (a somewhat bad decision since I run Windows 10). Recently, I finally decided to take all the maps from their files and put them in United. I noticed that the Sunrise maps...

Read Post 1:29 PM on 17-Mar-2016
 Clearvision.wp
I'm back! ;) 102683

Read Post 10:39 PM on 16-Mar-2016
 Julius
Ok ty Voyager, you're always with tips and help for me :P ! I'll try that !

Read Post 9:11 PM on 16-Mar-2016
 Voyager006
If there are no additional conditions for your MT clips, you can put an empty block where you want to activate the MT for the rest of the track. For all other clips, put the condition to "Already triggered" and set the value to n-1, if the empty clip...

Read Post 8:42 PM on 16-Mar-2016
 Wasabi
Added wI - MountainCar ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem