Read Post 8:35 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 ben3847
never happend on any map ever

Read Post 8:28 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 400r_
Sounds legit :D

Read Post 8:26 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 Elumes
lol wat also happens for me But never on maps you have made? Another thing is that it works as normal if you, during the race, make a "reset to last checkpoint" :S

Read Post 8:17 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 irondragons
Builders: o Best Technical Builder: irondragons o Best Dirt Builder: irondragons o Best RPG Builder: irondragons o Best Trial Builder: irondragons o Best Lol Builder: irondragons o Best PX Builder: irondragons o Best overall Builder: irondr...

Read Post 8:06 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 ben3847
lol wat also happens for me e/: on that map

Read Post 7:44 PM on 04-Mar-2016
 Elumes
Hi there, I have a weird problem/bug that happens on some of the tracks I make; When the car reaches the finish-line it immediately resets to the start, skipping the few seconds that usually follows before the replay starts/menu loads. The problem...

Read Post 8:36 AM on 04-Mar-2016
 gado
Ko maps shouldn't only be respawnabe. After a crash you should still be able to drive the rest of the map flawlessly. Players shouldn't get punished too hard for small mistakes. That means no overly close jumps or anything that requires perfect drivi...

Read Post 6:45 PM on 03-Mar-2016
 G-615
Let's go back to the map editor ^^ !! I think it will be very great to see what all of us can make with this mapstyle :) !! Good luck everyone and let's go work ;) :P !!

Read Post 4:44 PM on 03-Mar-2016
 SiH
.. or not

Read Post 9:37 AM on 03-Mar-2016
 Answer.
Hi, the map must be respawnable ? :)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem