Search Results
Read Post 8:17 AM on 25-Feb-2016
 AR »rexine
Gratz hugs, well done :D Thanks for pointing out the comment thingy. Also bigmac, really appreciate that comment. I'm impressed by all the long-worded comments you made for everybody's tracks, makes me look bad :$ ;)

Read Post 4:23 PM on 24-Feb-2016
 GR.
I haven't heard anything since. I also haven't recieved copies of the parts. I can see the spreadsheet was updated one hour ago but not sure if it's by cxom. Hopefully cxom can enlighten you on your part soon.

Read Post 1:16 PM on 24-Feb-2016
 G-615
Voted :done:

Read Post 4:39 AM on 24-Feb-2016
 Knight Jr.
Voted

Read Post 12:37 AM on 24-Feb-2016
 Julius
First, put so Color Fx ingame or filter when editing. Sometime, a lil bit of shaky camera can do the job. Try to only put Hermite Key transition in your MT and not Linear, it's smoother. The constant use of dirty camera can be remove to ;)

Read Post 10:56 PM on 23-Feb-2016
 Hotwhlz
Hello MX, I really started MT works a little month ago (thx MX people for some tutorial, it really helped) I think i'm just starting to have some "nice" results... It will help me to have some feedback... Please, check this video of my ne...

Read Post 9:45 PM on 23-Feb-2016
 haenry
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg This month we have a short voting sheet, but February is the shortest month of the year anyways. So it fits ;) Judging Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map...

Read Post 9:32 PM on 23-Feb-2016
 haenry
Oh thanks guys ! didn't see it coming, btw i think the rex's comment is wrong, its said by "rex" while it's his track :p Good catch! I must've been a bit tired 8-|

Read Post 9:30 PM on 23-Feb-2016
 haenry
Also the thread says "January 2016" and "five-digit ID number".. get with the times :P No it doesn't 8-| =P Thank you for the submissions guys (L)

Read Post 8:26 PM on 23-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
fixed

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem