Search Results
Read Post 8:03 PM on 17-Feb-2016
 TGYoshi
Put this script file in {mpuserdata}\Scripts\EditorPlugins\Trackmania\, then reboot the game, then enable the plugin. It'll auto-enable blockmixing every time you boot the editor. Create the folders that don't exist. https://images.mania-exchange....

Read Post 7:30 PM on 17-Feb-2016
 winter
Fullspeed Unseen https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/101160

Read Post 3:42 PM on 17-Feb-2016
 Voyager006
custom camera effects might be broken though Which is another bug in the system :P When you export and import cams, you can workaround that issue by temporarily setting any ghost as anchor.

Read Post 1:11 PM on 17-Feb-2016
 400r_
First of all, is there any way to set the editor so that Mix Mapping is on by default? I use ghost blocks pretty regularly and it would be convenient if I didn't have to toggle it on each time I opened up the editor. IMO the reason why we can't set...

Read Post 10:57 AM on 17-Feb-2016
 drhugs
Lol it works now, thank you (L) !

Read Post 10:30 AM on 17-Feb-2016
 TGYoshi
Try again now, somehow the ACL got messed up for you (it's magic).

Read Post 9:27 AM on 17-Feb-2016
 drhugs
When i try to upload my track it says : Error Something went terribly wrong... Try again later? My track is validated, shadows calculated, embedded tool activated & the blocks i used already worked in tracks i previously done.

Read Post 5:19 AM on 17-Feb-2016
 Arkive
I've just got two, minor questions. First of all, is there any way to set the editor so that Mix Mapping is on by default? I use ghost blocks pretty regularly and it would be convenient if I didn't have to toggle it on each time I opened up the ed...

Read Post 4:23 PM on 16-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
looks like only a few submissions this month :( i dont like the theme and i had huge problems trying to build something so i will prolly not send an entry

Read Post 10:28 PM on 15-Feb-2016
 _firestorrm
13 February 2016 - 10:30 CET KO1 Rounds :gold: Firestorrm :silver: Marius89 :bronze: Steve 13 February 2016 - 21:30 CET KO5 Rounds :gold: Marius89 :silver: Lokczout :bronze: Adsun

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem