Search Results
Read Post 1:58 PM on 06-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
is this allowed?: (placing CPs where the green lines are) It would not be cutable (its just an example) and i would have the 3 required CPs! http://i.imgur.com/HdVoYyI.jpg

Read Post 12:42 PM on 06-Feb-2016
 haenry
What do you mean?

Read Post 3:04 PM on 05-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
built my first map for it ^^

Read Post 12:23 PM on 05-Feb-2016
 pfm
Now that Cxom seems to be back I wanted to leave a note saying I'm abandoning the project of releasing the portion of the track I linked a few days ago. you can still download it on the link below in a semi "driveable" state, but I won't be upda...

Read Post 12:16 PM on 05-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
is it ok if i place checkpoints (+3 next to each other) so the map is not cutable?

Read Post 4:33 PM on 04-Feb-2016
 SiH
No ;) Hurry up before it's too late!

Read Post 2:34 PM on 04-Feb-2016
 Julius
BTW Do i need tp send the car skin again with my new replay ?

Read Post 9:52 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 *aAa* KiD
Hey guys ! After so many years, we finally got a Trackmania FullSpeed tournament at Gamers Assembly Lan in Poitiers, in France! That's why i share the maprequest, we need maps ! Maprequest from mania-actu : Name: GA2016 - Name of the map (wi...

Read Post 9:38 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 haenry
The height is measured by the hitbox of the cp in the editor. So it does not count if Nadeo was a bit sloppy and actually extended the cp a bit beyond its block size. There must be one block height that all cps have in common ;)

Read Post 6:39 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 SiH
I made a webm of how it currently looks with 3600 replays (I have 100 more on my laptop which I didn't include). https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryZanyDuckbillplatypus I am very satisfied with how it is looking like, just need a bit more that starts...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem