Search Results
Read Post 11:46 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 FT»lolig
so one question (acctually 2) - Can you place a space inbetween the cp's or do they really have to be placed next to each other? - Can you use CPs wich are tilted? (tilted platform blocks, curves,...)

Read Post 10:49 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 haenry
This one is a lot harder, tho :P You should build at least 3 cps. (Going to add that to the rules) Thanks for the question :)

Read Post 10:47 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
How many checkpoints do i have to use? Custom TP allowed :) afraid that skellborn will come and rek us all

Read Post 10:45 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 FT»lolig
seems similar to last months mtc.. 180° turns

Read Post 9:03 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 haenry
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg Please post links to your tracks for MTC February 2016 in this thread. On your track page, you see a six-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a JavaScript button for copyi...

Read Post 9:02 PM on 01-Feb-2016
 haenry
https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg Welcome to the Monthly Track Contest (MTC), February 2016. In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme (see below). Later on, all of the entered tracks will be rated and...

Read Post 11:24 AM on 01-Feb-2016
 Styxx
Hi, i Need some help. i want to delete a map because there are some mistakes. After Login the delete button did not work. Can everyone help me? Thx

Read Post 12:46 AM on 01-Feb-2016
 TGYoshi
It's an "issue" in Firefox. Still haven't fixed it :cool: . Thanks for reminding me of its existence, though :P.

Read Post 4:34 PM on 31-Jan-2016
 drhugs
Voted.

Read Post 11:29 AM on 31-Jan-2016
 qqlele
In Find Tracks when I try to select More Filters when i click on check box of desired filter it check and unchecks it self, when I click on textual part it works ok. No biggie just wanted to report it if you did not know. :cool:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem