Search Results
Read Post 5:43 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 Knight Jr.
mhh i will not me the mtc tween this month because im prolly not going to build a map. Already working on maps for Gamers Assembly and the next ESL FullSpeed cup :O :build: fredair when is the cup mate ?

Read Post 5:13 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
mhh i will not me the mtc tween this month because im prolly not going to build a map. Already working on maps for Gamers Assembly and the next ESL FullSpeed cup :O :build:

Read Post 4:07 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 BigBang1112
Nice, hope that I'll not make a map with cut still xd

Read Post 3:45 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
normal stadium road cps are a little bit heigher than 1 block. so if ill place one cp on the ground and one with one block heigher, they share a little part... does that count too?

Read Post 2:42 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 Julius
Well great to know ! We always learn new thing about Trackmania :D Because most of the features in ManiaPlanet are hidden or not explicitly explained =P Like the locator and mods menu hidden !

Read Post 12:42 PM on 03-Feb-2016
 400r_
Well great to know ! We always learn new thing about Trackmania :D Because most of the features in ManiaPlanet are hidden or not explicitly explained =P

Read Post 9:31 AM on 03-Feb-2016
  eyebo
Yeah, it's been in the game for years. ;) Ultra lightmaps will get you more lightbounces and better quality (bigger) lightmaps locally. However, all lightmaps saved in the GBX track file are compressed down to Default quality. Even High quality light...

Read Post 7:28 AM on 03-Feb-2016
 400r_
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/3096

Read Post 7:15 AM on 03-Feb-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
Hey Guys :) In TMNFX there are the User choice awards since 2011. Its basically a voting about your favourite maps, the drivers you think who are the best and a lot more.... Example Categories are: "Most unnoticed author of the year" "Best Px map o...

Read Post 5:05 AM on 03-Feb-2016
 Knight Jr.
Can the checkpoints be on top like on below than one higher then him then another one higher then him just 1 block each?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem