Search Results
Read Post 10:08 PM on 27-Jan-2016
  eyebo
They're mostly here for TM2S servers. Some people still want to host them online, and the easiest way to add them is via MX. :)

Read Post 9:38 PM on 27-Jan-2016
 tcq
Mine is lost, if Cxom doesn't have it :$

Read Post 7:03 PM on 27-Jan-2016
 haenry
I'm curious to know, who does actually have all the 75 parts? Shouldn't Cxom have them all?

Read Post 2:28 PM on 27-Jan-2016
 Julius
nice ill be in;) black: maximum 10 min what about a minimum? Thanks for participating (Y) There's no really Minimum, but it got to be really hard ! Like Lunatic, Trial, RPG, etc...

Read Post 12:38 PM on 27-Jan-2016
 GR.
Surely cxom had planned every single part to be connected to the part before and after. So even if we get a hold of all 75 parts it's still useless if we don't also have these coordinates (unless everything fits exactly in the right order). In the ev...

Read Post 12:01 PM on 27-Jan-2016
 mgafMUAT
Hey guys! I have just finished this video that's sort of an equalizer or music visualizer using Maniaplanet and an open source 3D editor, blender. More in how I did it in the video: http://youtu.be/DAw9K0roIfg Enjoy!

Read Post 10:28 AM on 27-Jan-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
nice ill be in;) black: maximum 10 min what about a minimum?

Read Post 12:18 AM on 27-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
hmm just tried to implant my part on its spot but where the hell is the spot for part 32?

Read Post 11:35 PM on 26-Jan-2016
 Zack11
You are free to take the version linked above however and add what you want to it! The community built the parts, I guess it would be cool for the community to finish putting them together :) If many people worked on it a little at a time then no...

Read Post 8:45 PM on 26-Jan-2016
 Patriot
Why are they then uploaded here anyway ? According to its own statements, they were hunted enough and LB's you also do not get.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem