Search Results
Read Post 1:10 AM on 21-Jan-2016
 Julius
Hey guys ! Here is the second part of my building ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw9Ig-pCpGo

Read Post 8:29 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 bwbigmac

Read Post 8:02 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 Voyager006
Well, what i meant with the suggestion was that only the driving path has to consist of objects. RPG maps are pretty long and really scenery heavy, with tons of objects in both route and scenery, but with this definition you could use normal blocks i...

Read Post 7:08 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
But you do know how long it takes to build a map with a lot of objects? The RPG maps I know took months to construct. yes i know but ain't this the whole thing behind an MTC? to challenge the mapper? there have been pretty hard themes through the...

Read Post 5:52 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 SYNERGY.aerosol!
here we go again :) 99128

Read Post 4:54 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
FTFY: This is going to be a pain to build, Voy! ... how so Heanry? this is being done by many builders lately, look at al these RPG mappers, Beatinfected, and Falkers (who comes closely to this) almost everyone is experimenting with the usage...

Read Post 4:21 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 haenry
But you do know how long it takes to build a map with a lot of objects? The RPG maps I know took months to construct.

Read Post 3:34 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 irondragons
:(

Read Post 3:23 PM on 20-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
This is going to be a pain to build, Voy! ... how so Heanry? this is being done by many builders lately, look at al these RPG mappers, Beatinfected, and Falkers (who comes closely to this) almost everyone is experimenting with the usage of obje...

Read Post 11:57 PM on 19-Jan-2016
 riolu!
Well that tool comes in very handy if you're playing/practicing online on a server. There doesn't seem to be an offline-mode option though, where you can just throw in a replay and it gives you speed, checkpoint times, distance and other information...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem