Search Results
Read Post 2:07 PM on 16-Jan-2016
 haenry
We will probably open KO3 again once the Ko7 pool is full ;)

Read Post 11:11 AM on 16-Jan-2016
 TGYoshi
He deleted the associated map.

Read Post 8:17 AM on 16-Jan-2016
 tcq
I get notifications saying that eyebo uploaded a new map and if I click the notification I get redirected to the main page. When looking up his maps, it looks like he uploaded a KO3 map. Maybe there is a problem with a redirect to maps that were upl...

Read Post 4:38 AM on 16-Jan-2016
 riolu!
Cheers, good decision. (Y)

Read Post 11:59 PM on 15-Jan-2016
  eyebo
The TMNF maps will not be part of the Nadeo LB here on MX. And there will be a note about that in the author comments of each map. There's multiple reasons for this. 1. They're not officially TM2 maps. 2. As you stated, they're already being hun...

Read Post 10:56 PM on 15-Jan-2016
 riolu!
I could personally really use it to compare checkpoint times while hunting Nando maps or similar stuff. The reasons Voy mentioned also seem legit, so if it's not much work for you TGYoshi, you should go for it (L)

Read Post 10:42 PM on 15-Jan-2016
 irondragons
--RIDE-- http://i.imgur.com/gOLX1OS.jpg https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/99099/ride-tm

Read Post 10:39 PM on 15-Jan-2016
 Voyager006
Well, as the thread name implies it's pretty trivial but I'd use them to check for top speed and average speed between two checkpoints (therefore time and distance as well). It would give me ideas for competitions on my maps at least. I guess the...

Read Post 8:59 PM on 15-Jan-2016
  eyebo
You're correct riolu, users have been uploading some of the TMNF campaign maps over the past few years to their accounts (which is against the rules). So there's obviously a desire to have these maps on MX. As the campaign maps are uploaded to Nad...

Read Post 8:12 PM on 15-Jan-2016
 ben3847
+drölf

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem