Search Results
Read Post 8:15 AM on 13-Jan-2016
 malao
Oh thanks, I did not know that. I will take care of this as soon as I'm home! :)

Read Post 6:57 AM on 13-Jan-2016
 Zack11
+1 I think smaller is better with the community size :) If it's only 10 questions more people might actually vote too xD

Read Post 1:11 AM on 13-Jan-2016
 DMW»UD
I'll do something but first you have to enable embeddable objects!!! :build: cuz as it is now I can't play your map or watch the replay to take the screenshot :P if you don't know/remember how to enable objects read this: How to embed objects

Read Post 10:35 PM on 12-Jan-2016
 haenry
I have similar thoughts as wormi. For such a big list you need a big community, too. I suggest picking out the 10 coolest categories and then vote for these. With google forms that I already use for the MTCs it should be relatively easy to set up...

Read Post 10:12 PM on 12-Jan-2016
 malao
Hey there Screenmakers! I need a nice screen for my new track on TM2 Stadium called "Wilfried". It's an old german name, maybe this could inspire you guys in some way, but it is not necessary! Deadline is on Sunday, 24th of January. Hope you...

Read Post 2:48 PM on 12-Jan-2016
 inc
First post is 03 November 2013. (Like on track pages, hover over the age to get the actual dates. (Y))

Read Post 8:39 AM on 12-Jan-2016
 tcq
At least 2 years and 3 months, If i count from the edited first post. Sadly, MX dosen't show the exact date and time of posts. But as the parts where build earlier, I would say we could assume that the project started in September/October and thus me...

Read Post 10:11 PM on 11-Jan-2016
  wormi
Would be cool, but I find the community too small for it, as despite combined amount of users is higher many play just certain environments.

Read Post 6:41 PM on 11-Jan-2016
 Julius
Oh yeah maybe ! Never try it on TM2 !

Read Post 5:43 PM on 11-Jan-2016
 Patriot
Can we "invent" someone a new background ? 2015 already 11 days past :-W

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem