Search Results
Read Post 2:47 PM on 07-Jan-2016
 Hans Holo
A happy, healthy and crash-free new year everybody! I've increased the contest's payoff a little bit: 1000 Planets for a new replay +1000 Planets Top-Ten-Bonus Have fun! Hans ;)

Read Post 10:02 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 Julius
I'll publish here my best RPG creation. Everytime, they will a French Video who review the map and a English description if you don't understand French or you don't want to watch the Video. Here is the first map of this topic : 98328 Now her...

Read Post 5:35 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 SiH
Christmas is over, but I didn't get any time to start on the video. Yesterday I got back home to where I live and I have now gathered the replays and found a suitable setting for the render. I have removed the replays that start early, but I am still...

Read Post 5:34 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 Caketaker
I'm interested but i don't have a team. I've been playing Valley since it was first released.

Read Post 5:17 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
So you do have to steer for the fastest line? If yes, then it's correct ;) ok, not valid then... map attemp #3 Valley...

Read Post 4:58 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 haenry
So you do have to steer for the fastest line? If yes, then it's correct ;)

Read Post 4:51 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
In those pink areas, do you have to drive straight a little bit? Because then those are not continuous turns and so it doesn't count as one big u-turn ;) if you steer (in the air) you start drifting after landing

Read Post 4:18 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 haenry
In those pink areas, do you have to drive straight a little bit? Because then those are not continuous turns and so it doesn't count as one big u-turn ;)

Read Post 2:19 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
Yes, that is the point of this theme ;) two questions: 2 right turn (45°) allowed? Is this allowed? (I build a new map because my old one sucked) because i build 2 drops with points where you dont steer (2 drops) http://i.imgur.com/TWmV8GH.jpg

Read Post 2:14 PM on 06-Jan-2016
 haenry
Yes, that is the point of this theme ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem