Search Results
Read Post 4:11 PM on 05-Jan-2016
 Marius 89
80% of all Stadium tech maps (especially TrueTalentCup maps) fit into this theme. I recognized these maps consist all the time only of 180° turns, which I didn't like, as creativity and variation was missing, when they had no rule which forced them t...

Read Post 3:10 PM on 05-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
everything ok sofar? https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XY7lxzhpFzghCU/giphy.gif

Read Post 2:37 PM on 05-Jan-2016
 haenry
Yeah speed knight, it's fine (Y) DrHugs, sds = speed drifts? If the fastest way to drive it is one smooth turn, then it's fine. In that case it doesn't matter what technique you use. (slide or noslide) And I don't get what you're trying to t...

Read Post 1:00 PM on 05-Jan-2016
 pfm
We might make it this year, tho ;) Any news pfm? A few days ago I loaded up MP and Cxom was logged on, but he didn't reply to my chats =( XASECO stats shows he was last seen on a server 3 days ago, so that might be good news! (@CXOM: if y...

Read Post 12:06 PM on 05-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
Maybe we could have nominations or something for these? Then we could set up choices for the actual vote ;) Edit: Just read the link that you posted xD I guess that is how TMX does it too haha i already know who to nominate. IF we do this, maybe...

Read Post 10:36 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
http://i.imgur.com/o2SSRzh.png Allowed?? Wanna be save ??

Read Post 10:02 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 Solux
Well, GG everyone and let's not violate the rules next time :P

Read Post 8:58 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 AR »rexine
Ok everyone build a tcq styled hill climb map in valley. gogogo! :P lol, haven't even heard of that xD But yeah, just a quick review of a participant's published tracks would suffice I think. Somewhat time consuming, I'd offer help though :3...

Read Post 1:36 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 drhugs
How does it work if i calculate my turns with sds/s4ds? Since driving the turn normally will result in straight parts while sding would make it a full U turn, how are they considered? And if i make a turn that goes into a tube (loop blocks) but i...

Read Post 12:53 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 haenry
It's hard to judge from that gif. I think a top down view would clarify it a bit better. Don't you think? For me it looks like this: \_/ Ascii art is not really accurate tho :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem