Search Results
Read Post 10:14 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 tcq
If you have a map hidden and try to upload a replay, you are redirected to the main page of MX. If you unhide the map, you can upload the replay as usual. If you hide it again, the redirect returns.

Read Post 1:29 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 aphrodite
Ok,thanks! :)

Read Post 1:28 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 haenry
Well, here is the order you should do it: 1) Put the mod and the Locator in the folder for the mod 2) Start MP 3) Hold ctrl and click on "load map". Then pick the correct mod 4) save the map 5) upload the map to MX The Locator is correct :)...

Read Post 1:20 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 aphrodite
first im upload the map ,then make a locator :) here is the loc : skidr0w.sweb.cz/RealWinter.zip

Read Post 1:09 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 haenry
Did you add the locator to the modfile BEFORE you picked the mod of the map? It is important that the loc file is there for be beginning, when Maniaplanet searched for that. Also it could be good to show us your loc file ;)

Read Post 1:06 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 haenry
What do you mean Speedknight? Gado and I approve the maps to have a quality control check for each individual map, because we learned in the past that pathfinding can be a subjective thing and it's more fun in the KO, to have a high standard for pat...

Read Post 12:22 PM on 03-Jan-2016
 tcq
Reaching page 75 takes to damn long! 8-|

Read Post 9:47 AM on 03-Jan-2016
 aphrodite
sweb.cz,same as for my stadium car...i try click on the link in the locator and download starts im just dunno people on the server do not see the mod

Read Post 8:16 AM on 03-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
Can't we test the maps ourselves??

Read Post 2:29 AM on 03-Jan-2016
 Julius
What do you use to upload your files ?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem