Search Results
Read Post 12:08 AM on 05-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
The huge U-turn looks fine. I mean it's a real U-turn and even a bit more so it must be fine. But the 4th turn starting on the offroad does not look like a full u-turn to me. You don't enter it parallel to the block grid and already leave it earli...

Read Post 11:07 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 haenry
The huge U-turn looks fine. I mean it's a real U-turn and even a bit more so it must be fine. But the 4th turn starting on the offroad does not look like a full u-turn to me. You don't enter it parallel to the block grid and already leave it earli...

Read Post 10:21 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
small question: is this allowed? I mean the final ("HUGE") U-turn. I had to make it into 3 pieces to allow auto drifting the whole turn long, also added small boosters to speed the turn up when you leave the turn, wich avoids driving straight parts....

Read Post 8:27 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu

Read Post 8:25 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
How you post images like that ^^ takes forever through imgur? fredair you allready busy building map? finished Kappa Man you build fast

Read Post 8:24 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
Between the two 180° you can make it longer. Only each individual 180° has to stay short, so that it is one turn. See this picture. The lower (red) U turn is too long and therefore does not count as one u-turn. https://i.imgur.com/R7ghSnS.png...

Read Post 8:23 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 haenry
Between the two 180° you can make it longer. Only each individual 180° has to stay short, so that it is one turn. See this picture. The lower (red) U turn is too long and therefore does not count as one u-turn. https://i.imgur.com/R7ghSnS.png...

Read Post 8:20 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 iHq/fredair.esu
How you post images like that ^^ takes forever through imgur? fredair you allready busy building map? finished Kappa

Read Post 8:16 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
So after first turn before second 180* can i make that like longer

Read Post 8:15 PM on 04-Jan-2016
 Knight Jr.
How you post images like that ^^ takes forever through imgur? fredair you allready busy building map?

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem