Search Results
Read Post 9:40 PM on 30-Dec-2015
  pjw
As far as I understood, there is no need to validate your track as a real platform track. Validating it normally should do the job as the maps are going to be played in Rounds later on anyway. Thanks riolu!, I guess I sort of figured that out on m...

Read Post 9:32 PM on 30-Dec-2015
 riolu!
As far as I understood, there is no need to validate your track as a real platform track. Validating it normally should do the job as the maps are going to be played in Rounds later on anyway.

Read Post 9:17 PM on 30-Dec-2015
  pjw
So...I built a track within the TM2 (all-in-one) pack, saved it as type:platform and validated it (with 0 respawns, so it's being treated by the validation process as a platform map), but when I try to play it locally, within the same pack, it plays...

Read Post 4:38 PM on 30-Dec-2015
 StereoGang
I would be interested to take part of this competition, but I haven't any team yet. :P For people who don't know me, I'm playing Valley for near a year, regularly competing at the Smurf Cup on Valley. But I haven't ever played in a chase cup yet....

Read Post 11:58 AM on 30-Dec-2015
 G-615
Oups ^^ ! I've missed to reply :P Voted :done:

Read Post 1:53 AM on 30-Dec-2015
 Arkive
My vote is cast! Good luck! (Y)

Read Post 11:11 PM on 29-Dec-2015
 Beatinfected
Hey all, here you can write down, when you want to compete in our Chase Cup (CVT2), but have no team yet ;) CVT2 Blog CVT2 Forum

Read Post 9:30 PM on 29-Dec-2015
 DementiaII
Hello MX ! Following the success of the first edition, Chase Valley Tournament comes back ! For all useful info, refer to Beatinfected's blogpost: here! The rules are mainly unchanged. TMPlus titlepack will be used. The only condition for ente...

Read Post 5:17 PM on 28-Dec-2015
  pjw
Thanks for the clarification haenry!

Read Post 2:22 PM on 28-Dec-2015
 haenry
Intros are fine. Please do not make a full GPS for the whole map, because for a GPS nobody has time to watch it anyways. In case one part between two cps is very difficult because of a trick that is hard to discover, it could be necessary to add...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem