Search Results
Read Post 3:25 PM on 22-Jan-2016
 FT»lolig
Thanks pfm, I'll test it right away :p anyways I'm not sad for not seeing my crappy part :p after a year I asked If I could send in a new part since my old one was build when I just bought valley :p but the answer back then was a no.. edit: he...

Read Post 1:51 PM on 22-Jan-2016
 pfm
Wow, you gotta be kidding me. We get to see actual progress in this project besides words? Cannot wait for MP to finish booting :D Well, I wouldn't call this exactly progress... more like going backwards lol. I'm just gluing together some parts...

Read Post 12:51 PM on 22-Jan-2016
 haenry
Wow, you gotta be kidding me. We get to see actual progress in this project besides words? Cannot wait for MP to finish booting :D

Read Post 7:08 AM on 22-Jan-2016
 drhugs
probably because i don't play tech, but then tech players only will have the time to build, making it totally unfair for the others...

Read Post 3:48 AM on 22-Jan-2016
 pfm
Ok, Here is a taster =) I joined all the parts I had into something semi-coherent. These are parts: 1 to 9 11 to 19 74 and 75 I've done a first pass making the route obvious. But its still far from 100% polished I would appreciate i...

Read Post 1:45 AM on 22-Jan-2016
 SiH
Yeah I can change the time for the delay but that is time consuming and boring as I need to do it for every single replay. It looks much better when it is organically made by players than when I set when the delay is happening. Also I wasnt that hap...

Read Post 1:18 AM on 22-Jan-2016
 DMW»UD
I still think it's faster than recording more replays :P anyway my question was for a personal doubt since I didn't know if it works or not while rendering cuz I've never made any video for tm, so I asked him cuz I was sure he knew 8-|

Read Post 12:53 AM on 22-Jan-2016
  eyebo
If you love flowy speedtech maps, you've gotta try this one! It's 6+ minutes of blissful driving. 99521

Read Post 11:33 PM on 21-Jan-2016
 pfm
I used this car for my replays -> TMPlus stadium by xrayjay (L) I was wondering, if you move the 1st key of some replay block you can adjust the car's start flow, will it work when rendering the clip? I mean doing it like this: http://i.imgu...

Read Post 7:01 PM on 21-Jan-2016
 DMW»UD
I used this car for my replays -> TMPlus stadium by xrayjay (L) I was wondering, if you move the 1st key of some replay block you can adjust the car's start flow, will it work when rendering the clip? I mean doing it like this: http://i.imgu...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem