Search Results
Read Post 11:09 PM on 03-Nov-2015
 Julius
Welcome in a new kind of mapping I let you guys read the description of the map in the link 95100 Because i guess it's a unique map, the price will be big i guess ! The One who get the first before the deadline win 10 000 Planets and 20$...

Read Post 3:13 PM on 03-Nov-2015
 Michelle
I got that idea, did not work, same message :P .

Read Post 2:30 PM on 03-Nov-2015
 400r_
Try to replace "Stadium" by "TMStadium" in the command line. I'm not sure if this will work tbh :$

Read Post 2:19 PM on 03-Nov-2015
 Michelle
Is this still working? I was trying to run the command but all the time maniaplanet will start and I will get: Search of matching collections, it will quit and then maniaplanet with sky with no titles is continuing, doing nothing. I am trying this be...

Read Post 11:29 AM on 03-Nov-2015
 DMW»UD
My track is almost done, i just need some fast valley riders to test it :P

Read Post 7:07 AM on 03-Nov-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
You map looks nice Seven :)

Read Post 6:29 AM on 03-Nov-2015
 haenry
did you drive over it? it a small anglechange/jump After all, even with higher speed it is just a bump. The theme's idea was to build a lot wave-like up and down motions, so a bump doesn't really fit there. a small note heanry: this bump Fredair...

Read Post 11:13 PM on 02-Nov-2015
 spX Seven
woah i'm so glad i don't have to erase all that stuff :D thanks for asnwering pretty quickly, haenry :) and yeah i'm trying my best, it's just not that easy to give an fs map a wavy feeling :$

Read Post 10:54 PM on 02-Nov-2015
 FT»lolig
did you drive over it? it a small anglechange/jump After all, even with higher speed it is just a bump. The theme's idea was to build a lot wave-like up and down motions, so a bump doesn't really fit there. a small note heanry: this bump Fredair...

Read Post 10:41 PM on 02-Nov-2015
 haenry
did you drive over it? it a small anglechange/jump After all, even with higher speed it is just a bump. The theme's idea was to build a lot wave-like up and down motions, so a bump doesn't really fit there. For every draggable block one block is...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem