Search Results
Read Post 3:17 AM on 24-Oct-2015
 Linkin|Alex
Some close points throughout the top 16; I'm looking forward to see the maps in the cup!

Read Post 10:36 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 BestNoob
Yeah nice thing (Y) This year i will not give up until the end and i will take the 1. Place :D ! If you want you can use my TM2 Valley Winter Mod for your event. And also my Maps.

Read Post 9:48 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 AR »DrHugs.
Hm my track isnt "unhidden" and i can't do it myself, is that normal?

Read Post 8:27 PM on 23-Oct-2015
:$ Wow I can't belive it!! now I'm really curious to try the other winning tracks, grats guyz Your track was actually my personal favorite (Y)

Read Post 8:15 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 DMW»UD
:$ Wow I can't belive it!! now I'm really curious to try the other winning tracks, grats guyz

Read Post 7:04 PM on 23-Oct-2015
http://i.imgur.com/nxN9XlC.jpg Ladies and gentlemen! After getting nearly 30 submissions for the PL Chase Mapping Competition, we've decided the top 9 maps with over 10 judges testing the maps for weeks, making sure that this is indeed a great...

Read Post 6:13 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 Nixotica
I'm very certain that you can cut this map if you jump over the wall at the beginning. Please make this happen! Map (Y)

Read Post 5:24 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 KimoOouille
Hello ManiaExchange, I come to you to present my latest creation, born under the name "eXperience". Why did you choose this ? Just now I think I understand, and find the right way for you to create beautiful tracks in the canyon environment. But a...

Read Post 4:11 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 LuckyB
thanks man, now i can edit and redo my old maps because i lost my memory cells which had the password. :D

Read Post 3:58 PM on 23-Oct-2015
 haenry
You mean something similar to a puzzle map, in which you are forced to use only certain blocks? intersting.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem