Search Results
Read Post 1:56 PM on 25-Oct-2015
 BestNoob
Updated Video with music =) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzyQd-rSAnU

Read Post 1:36 PM on 25-Oct-2015
 Skellborn
Sound is already implemented, i wanted to add something on top :D The idea is to get a gif along this way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlb-eazeXd0 Jump to 11:40. These small.... idk how to call them... these white "lines" in the sky :D Somet...

Read Post 12:26 PM on 25-Oct-2015
 oliverde8
And here is a new map :) his time you are in the beautiful Valley environment and you drive an Muscle car through the countryside. This is a map with a few wallrides, it is moderately fast but not full speed. I hope you enjoy it(y) and don...

Read Post 12:08 PM on 25-Oct-2015
 DMW»UD
I tryed all the maps and they are really fun, this cup will be pretty good!!

Read Post 10:25 AM on 25-Oct-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Your idea sounds rly nice but what do you expect to see more excactly ? Moving trees, gras or maybe little sandclouds moving around the street ? I think a nice soundeffect is the only thing which works. Maybe its possible to get a kind of visibili...

Read Post 9:17 AM on 25-Oct-2015
 haenry
What about adding ingame sound for wind?

Read Post 1:12 AM on 25-Oct-2015
 Skellborn
Hey Guys. I'm currently experimenting a bit with the MT and try to make a windeffect. Unfortionately it proves quite hard to find any matching gif etc to convert into webm... Has anyone done it before and has a nice webm file for it? Or mabye there...

Read Post 4:34 PM on 24-Oct-2015
 AR »DrHugs.
Thanks Haenry (L)

Read Post 2:28 PM on 24-Oct-2015
 400r_
Voted :done:

Read Post 9:47 AM on 24-Oct-2015
 haenry
Yes DrHugs, the map is still in the mapgroup, which enforces the hidden status. We did not want to publish all maps without the author asking, so we only released the top9. EDIT: You can now unhide your maps if you want to ;) I'll check if it i...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem