PPO Soon?
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
PPO Soon?  
Clicking on the PPO button now gives this error instead of the page does not exist error it used to:
MX says:
There was an error while processing your request ...

:| ... :s ... :@

could this mean that PPO is coming soon, or that there is more progress?
Beetle Racer

Soon indeed. The server is functioning if you wish to earn some early karma. World > England > London > MX PlayPal Online. Maps added automatically. PPO page does not work at the moment. :)
Deep fried

Great (y)
Beetle Racer

Epic! (l)
Beetle Racer

haha, i tought is stod PRO soon, ^^
Beetle Racer

The server don't apear in my servers list...
Quad Bike Racer

Occasionally it seems to be closed. Either it crashes, or forzyy takes it down for some reason while working on it. Who knows. :p

I've put it back up for now.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I'm really looking forward to PPO. (l)
I hope the displays will be like in TM1: Not thousands of disturbing infos/windows about ranks; just the chat, the best personal time from previous runs, the current rank and of course the possibility to acces the trackpage by simply clicking on the trackname in chatarea.
Will be like Christmas in summer... :p
:d
Beetle Racer

Simple is what I'm aiming for. :)

Server isn't running since it's no longer a priority for now. It's still not as stable as I thought it would be, mostly due to bugs within the ManiaPlanet dedicated server. These stability issues require workarounds which I don't have time to add.

It will arrive. But won't be arriving any time soon. Sorry for any promises I made about PPO before. ;)
Deep fried

Oh well, I can understand the time and effort that you put into this site and we are grateful for it, I'm sure everyone will happily wait for however long we have to as we have for the past 9 months. Cheers forzy :)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem