Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!]
Page: 5 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

In about 1 hour :)
MTC underway!

The first phase of Stage 2 judging is finished - the following 5 tracks have made it into the final:

Note: They are listed in random order.

haenry
Rachovolker
tmjonas
tcq
Marti

The winner will be announced on Friday! :cool:
Last edited by ohei2,
MTC underway!

tmjonas was also one of my favorites (y)
Beetle Racer

again, i didnt made it :$
Beetle Racer

Hm. Seeing as there are only 5 tracks going into phase 2 at this stage, while there were 6 tracks the last stage, may I ask how the judging in phase 1 works? Is it decided with a treshold of X points, or is it a top-X-decision? Perhaps that top X is not a set number at every stage, but one track more than there are judges?

Of course, you needn't tell me in case you consider it inappropriate. I'm just curious and enjoy trying to find patterns :p
Moped Racer

There is no way to cheat Broadsword :p

In Stage 1 there were more entries, so it is reasonable, that they chose more maps for the "final stage" of judging. I think everyone just gives points to each track and the best ones will go into "final stage"
gado is a

Wow, Enai didn't make it? That would have been one of my top picks.
Beetle Racer

nothing bad about the other parts but I love tcq's! :d super job man :)
· · · – – – · · ·

FT»Mandark says:
again, i didnt made it :$

DEUEUEUUEUEUEUUEUEUEUEUAGH
me neither
Beetle Racer

haenry says:
There is no way to cheat Broadsword :p

In Stage 1 there were more entries, so it is reasonable, that they chose more maps for the "final stage" of judging. I think everyone just gives points to each track and the best ones will go into "final stage"

Oh, that's right. I didn't consider that, thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem