Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!]
Page: 8 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Wow, so close :@
But gratz to Tmjonas! He really deserved the win!
gado is a

gratz jonas (y)

thx eyebo, 1 point is better than 0. 8-|

btw: there is an extra goal at the start can we remove that. ?

i dont think it should be there. 8-|
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Grats tmj! Great second stage!
Moped Racer

SPIDER says:
thx eyebo, 1 point is better than 0. 8-|

No problem. ;)
Site Leader

ohei, you really destroyed the judging. All tracks getting 0 points have simply no chance.
and I have no idea, why you give 0 points on my track. Ok, the first checkpoint was at the end of my part, but it's senseless to put one before the jump and after the jump it wasn't possible to fail, so that you need to respawn. (I didn't put one directly after the jump, cause the turns would be more difficult to get fs then). In cases like this I'd like to see best and worst vote deleted like in MTC if there are 5 judges. ^^

gratz tmjonas ;)
Moped Racer

Yeah, knowing that a checkpoint was necessary would have changed things a bit because I would have put one in....
But, looking at the scores I got from judges other than my ex-friend ohei2, I didn't have much of a chance anyway....

Oh well, some things in life are just not fair, but a very deserved win to tmj! Nice job! (y)
Beetle Racer

You would have got a higher score from me if you had built the last turn the opposite direction banjee. As it was you built everyone into a very tight spot for stage 3, so I marked it down on that fact alone.
Site Leader

this is just my opinion / suggestion no need to take it to much in account and it's not an angry comment to ohei's work

next time if you are gonna give 0 points for everyone who didnt made a respawnable cp even if the builder made the best part in the world, just make sure you talk about it on the first post where the rules are

i didnt see anything about it and many of us neither
Last edited by fab'm,
Old Age Caravanner

fabio_m says:
this is just my opinion / suggestion no need to take it to much in account and it's not an angry comment to ohei's work

next time if you are gonna give 0 points for everyone who didnt made a respawnable cp even if the builder made the best part in the world, just make sure you talk about it on the first post where the rules are

i didnt see anything about it and many of us neither

I agree with this... Discussion about judges making up their "own rules" was frequent on tmux, really wish mx judges arent going in the same direction :(

Even though a missing checkpoint might be frustrating, it hardly makes the track worth a 0?
· · · – – – · · ·

FT»Mandark says:
Ohei, why did you gave me 0 points ? :'( :@ 8-|

Because SURPRISE! You were supposed to place a checkpoint! Got you right by the balls, didn't they?
Moped Racer
Page: 8 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem