Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 2 [Results on page 7!]
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

wait.. Marius part is not in the finals? (how could I not notice that? :o) It was one of the best parts. At least in top 3 :-w
gado is a

2 new tracks at basco account. 8-|
Beetle Racer

thx haenry :)

ye, I spent some hours in this, hoped to see it in the finals. :(
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
thx haenry :)

ye, I spent some hours in this, hoped to see it in the finals. :(

I think your was to hard. :$

My money is on tcq now. (i think its to tricky)
But i think RachoVolker will win this time.

I know,,,, i think alot. =p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

If you should be wondering or surprised why certain names do not show up as finalists, there were quite a few submissions with missing CPs or CPs not respawnable.

If I screw up a jump I don't want to find myself back 16 seconds at the start or falling into a Canyon because a CP is not respawnable.
Last edited by ohei2,
Be as you wish to seem.

I looked in the rules and it said nothing about having a checkpoint in the section being necessary. ^^ :'(
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
I looked in the rules and it said nothing about having a checkpoint in the section being necessary. ^^ :'(

I also dont think a single checkpoint until 16 or even 20 seconds is not a big problem? :) Quite common in "normal" tracks :p
· · · – – – · · ·

But as i asked earlier in this thread, how the map should be. The answer was that it should be "online" playable. And for me this includes finish able in one run and each respawn works. But this might only be my idea of a good online map, maybe other players don't get frustrated by playing the same map in the 6min time limit and aren't able to finish it at least two times (one for the way finding one as a good run without respawns).

But i'm glad that i made it into the top selection :)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Later today we know. :cool:

go go stage 3 (l)
Beetle Racer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

gogo results :p

sorry, just wanted to make this post :d:d:d
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem