Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!]
Page: 2 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

You might want to put the proper due date on the front page news post. :)
Last edited by pjw,
Track Slacker

If u could please wait 5-10 minutes, you'll have one part more. :)

I was in holidays and could start to build a part 30 minutes ago, it's only that shadow computing what takes too much time to upload it before 22:00 :/ I'm ready before 22:10 for sure.
Moped Racer

ok uploaded it, but nice bug of Trackmania :/

waited 20 minutes to compute High quality shadows and when it was ready and I wanted to save the track it said that no shadows were computed and I couldn't upload it.. so now only with Fast shadows. MT-competition guys can make it on High quality, sorry.
Moped Racer

This shouldn't be a problem ;)

13 entries in this stage. Thanks to the builders and let's go for the last BASCO judging! (y)

Here's the trackpack
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

And let's go with the second last trackpack! 8-| :-w
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
ok uploaded it, but nice bug of Trackmania :/

waited 20 minutes to compute High quality shadows and when it was ready and I wanted to save the track it said that no shadows were computed and I couldn't upload it.. so now only with Fast shadows. MT-competition guys can make it on High quality, sorry.

Read this thread from the German section of the mania planet forum. The shadow calculation on HQ is completely senseless for on-line play.
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

KekX says:
Please put at least one respawnable CP into your part.

Enai disqualified
broadsword disqualified
Gosaft disqualified
Feiier disqualified
Nimrod disqualified

KekX says:
The coppers limit per stage is +1000 to the old value.

Exploding Lemon disqualified

Sorry guys, but you should read the rules. :(

edit: Osaka-san is disqualified, too. The last checkpoint of tcq's part is not respawnable anymore.

Sorry about that, I'm not the one making the rules. Just exposing some facts.
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (108) says:

edit: Osaka-san is disqualified, too. The last checkpoint of tcq's part is not respawnable anymore.

Sorry about that, I'm not the one making the rules. Just exposing some facts.

It's not my fault that tcq Adrian Neweyed his way up to the fifth stage, I try to play clean and I get DQ.
The Green Dude

kruemelyeti (108) says:
KekX says:
Please put at least one respawnable CP into your part.

Enai disqualified
broadsword disqualified
Gosaft disqualified
Feiier disqualified
Nimrod disqualified

The last block of the previous part is a checkpoint, and the end is the finish. Sure bro, we totally need to break up that 10 second span with ANOTHER checkpoint because the finish isn't good enough. Did you want me to put it two blocks after the previous one, or perhaps two blocks before the end? You know, just in case someone goes off the platform turn and wants to respawn 2 seconds back instead of 4 seconds. Let's just cram the last part with checkpoints as a counterpoint to S4's 19 second checkpoint gap containing 7 turns.

Hey, it's always nice to start paying attention to checkpoints two weeks after letting two parts in a row with cuts in them win. Maybe also try to actually find cuts instead of counting checkpoints, and perhaps care a little bit about the little things like killer turns at 40 seconds in and people who ravage other people's parts by building retarded concrete ufos above then and then we might get somewhere.
Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer

I'm with you on this one Enai. My part has literally 6 road blocks, and I had to cram a CP in it. Only to be disqualified because some douchebag decided to go Adrian Newey on the rules and put a CP to finish the part, leaving no material space to make either a respawn route or a track without the need of respawning if you want to put the slightest jump.
Not to mention that apparently you can jump too short on my jump, even if I tried entering the part as slow as humanly possible only to crash into the tunnel, but already in it. If tcq's CP isn't respawnable, then get tcq to fix it, or just completely obliterate it. Trust me, you CAN make a non-cuttable and completely respawnable 75 second track with just 3 CPs.
The Green Dude
Page: 2 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem