Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!]
Page: 6 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

KekX says:
But the results will be published on Saturday morning and not on Friday evening most likely ;)

:$
Moped Racer

We're waiting :)
Learner Driver

Silly guys, making me twitchy and stuff. :@ Anytime this thread has an unread post I think it's the results :-w
Moped Racer

Sorry, the "Saturday morning" was my mistake. The deadline for the judges is today, 16:00 CET.
MTC underway!

A winner for the last stage of the BASCO 2012 is found!

The winner is sonny :gold:

Congrats!
The final voting resulted in a tie between kruemelyeti and sonny! Thus, the decisive factor was that 3 judges prefered sonny's track to kruemelyeti's track; only 2 judges prefered kruemelyeti's track.

You can watch the full results of the first phase of judging here and those of the final voting here!

Thank you all for your submissions, not just in this stage, but in all stages of the BASCO! It was a great contest and I had a lot of fun hosting it, driving your tracks and judging them. (y)

Another big "Thank you!" goes to the judges (moderators and winners of the stages), who did an excellent job and who were not put off by the tight schedule: eyebo, chuckie, Forzyy, MrA, Mikey, tmjonas, tcq, haenry, marti and ohei2.

But the BASCO is not over yet! There is still the MT contest to be held. The exact starting date will be announced soon - make sure to read the news on the frontpage ;)

ManiaExchange

Here's a link to the result of this competition - the track (without MT).
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

gratz sonny :d
Beetle Racer

Congratulations Sonny! :cool:

I hope we'll have some more time on the MT stage - that stuff can really consume a lot of it sometimes.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

just drove the complete track, the result is pretty great :d

But do you know the most awesome thing? The ingame-screenshot is still the one from the first stage :p
Beetle Racer

thx judges.

it was really close and i'm happy to be the lucker. :cool:

@nimrod:

i could have change the ingame-screenshot, but why? maybe there will be a competition for this screeny during the MT stages.
Last edited by sonny,
Learner Driver

Congratz Sonny! (y)

Now the racing part of judging is over, I wanted to say what an incredibly good job everyone has done in building those parts. It's not because you didn't win that your part wasn't awesome :)

I've really seen people evolve during this contest, and it makes me feel happy ^^
Thanks for delivering such nice parts everyone!

And thanks Kekx :)
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem