Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 6 [Results on page 6!]
Page: 4 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

You just gotta think there's a lot of drama because people care. ;)
Moped Racer

Me and my brother judge the tracks and its incredible hard to find a winner.
We have one together in top 3 but we dont tell. :p
And yeah i agree with you enai, this was a fun contest, and thx for the hard work from
the judge, i know now, how hard it is to find the winner.^^, anyway as one judge. =p

may the best track win, good luck all. (l)

ps. dont miss my "private map building". :$
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

@eyebo: fuzzy is a fuzzy word (l)
Moped Racer

eyebo (741) says:
That's the nicest post I've ever read from you Enai. (l) It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

i thought he was saying it was bad a topic ago... what happened?
Quad Bike Racer

It doesn't matter.

People were really into this BASCO, and it shows in how strong they voiced their opinions about each part, and also that we had very good participation for each stage.
Site Leader

Its wednesday. :d
dont you have any finalists. ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

SPIDER (840) says:
Its wednesday. :d
dont you have any finalists. ?

I think they will come tomorrow morning :)
Does it djent?

Give me the results 8-|
Learner Driver

I've received results from 4 judges so far. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to judge yet, so I'll do that when I'm at home and afterwards I'll immediately inform you about the finalists

edit: Just thought about it again and came to the conclusion that I won't be able to do a satisfying judging when I'm back home and tired :p.
So I'll compile the results of the 4 judges now and you'll know the finalists :)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

The following builders still have a chance to win a stage of this year's BASCO as they have made it into the final (listed in random order):

broadsword
kruemelyeti
sonny
Marius89

Congrats! :cool:
MTC underway!
Page: 4 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem