Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!] 
MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!]
Page: 10 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

Makes me happy and a little sad at the same time. The definition of quality news! ^^
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

If the Oct/12 MTC starts this week, I'll judge the next MTC. I intended for this MTC to be my last building effort for TM2, freeing me up to judge instead in subsequent months.

And TM2 isn't TMNF so I might actually be able to get to the first checkpoint on a typical track. :)
Moped Racer

Just dropping by to say that I've finished my judging :)
Moped Racer

Dammit, now they're just waiting on me :(
Does it djent?

Some pressure is always good :p
Moped Racer

Someone just told me it's weekend :) guess that means there's about one day and a half left to start the new mtc ;)
Moped Racer

It's been cancelled. :s
Moped Racer

really? :|
Moped Racer

Who said it's been cancelled?

I'm preparing the theme with Ville and it's almost ready to start.
Actually, I planned to start the competition tomorrow. However, what has just come to my mind is that it might be a better idea to wait 10 days until November, so that we have a regular, monthly contest again:

November 1: MTC November
November 16: Deadline
December 1: MTC December
December 16: Deadline

This looks much better than

October 21: MTC October/November
November 6: Deadline
November ??: MTC November/December.

I'm sorry for the lack of MTCs (and the lack of news) in the previous months. I hope that we manage to stick precisely to the old, usual schedule so that the Monthly Track Contest really deserves its name again ;)
MTC underway!

I am done judging! woho.

I agree with you kekx, you should start it on November 1 and stick to the old schedule :)
Does it djent?
Page: 10 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem