Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!] 
MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!]
Page: 11 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

Seems like a great idea ;)
Moped Racer

KekX says:

However, what has just come to my mind is that it might be a better idea to wait 10 days until November, so that we have a regular, monthly contest again:

Yes very good idea, I thought that too because MTC dates was beginning to be random !! =p
GOGOGO november
Learner Driver

Voyager006 says:
Just dropping by to say that I've finished my judging :)

chuckie says:
Dammit, now they're just waiting on me :(

chuckie says:
I am done judging! woho.

Way to go guys! Gogo results!!! :d

Regarding the start of the next MTC...
KekX says:
it might be a better idea to wait 10 days until November, so that we have a regular, monthly contest again

Sounds great! (y) It's always best to know exactly when a new contest is going up and when the deadline is. Keep up the great work KekX & Ville! It's not always easy, but we all appreciate your efforts.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

:s
Moped Racer

I'm sorry as well, it's been a crazy month really. Still though - the next theme is going to be epic and I'm going to work for the MTC as much as I possibly can. Thank you for the patience and support everyone.
Back in action!

epic theme, hm, what could that be?

deco-smashing?
15sec-tracks?
Moped Racer

duh. atleast 15 red boosters and you can only build upwards. Finish must be on the ground. Now that would be fun!
Does it djent?

chuckie says:
duh. atleast 15 red boosters and you can only build upwards. Finish must be on the ground. Now that would be fun!

How did you guess?? 8-| Nah in all seriousness, I really think it's going to be something really fun to build for.
Back in action!

8-| I'm looking forward for next months theme! Gonna be fun fun fun!
Does it djent?

Marius 89 says:
epic theme, hm, what could that be?

deco-smashing?
15sec-tracks?

My most successful track here on TMX was for a 15 sec-track MTC (for TMUF). :)
Learner Driver
Page: 11 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem