Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!] 
MTC August/September 2012 [Results on page 13!]
Page: 7 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

Marius 89 says:
Soon we have fifty cent here

Lol =p

--

Have I missed any questions? Feel free to ask again if I have. Can't possibly spot everything here. :p
Back in action!

Marius 89 says:
Soon we have fifty cent here

Aren't you supposed to get shot, if you be (have) 50 cent(s)? :d
Moped Racer

i am sorry if i was missunderstodd, but i thought this will be an platform , not an rpg competition.
i really like rpg maps, but they are in a way different then platform maps.

Platform maps : shorter, not storybased, one should be possible to go with 0 repsawns. -> see platform servers for that.

RPG: storybased, much longer, repsawns do not really count, as its after time to finish. -> see rpg servers for that.

Of course i could set the time for a map to , lets say 40 minutes. - but then its not platform anymore - at least in my eyes,
its RPG, and the build had a lot more work with the map then with platform, and 0 respawns will be not the target for this map.
Old Age Caravanner

It is a platform competition. I have not seen any post talking about making an RPG map. I'm sure everyone entering the contest realises they have to set the track to platform-, not race-mode.
Back in action!

---Advertisement---

You like the Platform mode?
You consider yourself a good Platform driver?
You do not want to build a track for this MTC?
Then we've got the right job for you - become a judge!
What to do? Just send a PM (but please without a CV 8-|)!
MTC underway!

Last chance to submit your maps! :cool:
MTC underway!

yes, my map comes this evening. ^^ sorry for no judging :)
Moped Racer

I just started on mine 3 hours ago :o I will try to post it before the submissions are closed....

Edit: I made it in, barely... I think? Timestamp on my track/submission post says 13th. But topic wasn't locked, so... :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Results? :)
Moped Racer

Submissions have closed! Thank you for 17 tracks! :)

Judges will be announced soon. In the meantime, how about giving the entries a try yourself? I'm sure some of them deserve a bit more attention than what they are getting. ;)
Back in action!
Page: 7 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem