Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC February 2013 - "Bi-Directional" - Results on page 8! 
MTC February 2013 - "Bi-Directional" - Results on page 8!
Page: 8 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

finished my jugding ;)
Beetle Racer
RESULTS! Congratulations to Canyan!  

If you wish, you can download a complete Judging sheet with written comments by our judges, mazer and Lodec:
Judging sheet for MTC February 2013
Last edited by Alcator,
Moped Racer

Deserved win for canyan! (y)
Good job all, and thanks for the nice comments judges :)
Moped Racer

Congrats Canyan! (y)

Thanks for the explanation, judges! It'll help, should I continue making maps for much longer. I'm burning myself out quickly, hehe. But it's been great fun!
Quad Bike Racer

WOW Canyan (l)
Gratz mate (y)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

A well deserved victory, Canyan is a hell of a track ! (y)
Learner Driver

Im very happy about this! Because i really changed my mind last day before deadline, i was missing this competition because my track wasnt a real lollipop ^^ But its nice to see that work hours wasnt wasted. But i will continue my mapmaking in new Stadium 2, i hope i see you there :)
Learner Driver

Chetah (Canyan) says:
Im very happy about this! Because i really changed my mind last day before deadline, i was missing this competition because my track wasnt a real lollipop ^^ But its nice to see that work hours wasnt wasted. But i will continue my mapmaking in new Stadium 2, i hope i see you there :)

You can use Stadium 2 in March MTC! See you there!
Moped Racer

Chetah (Canyan) says:

I missed the news a couple of days ago (was it posted?), but wanted to say congrats on the win--nice job! :)
Track Slacker
Page: 8 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem