Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC February 2013 - "Bi-Directional" - Results on page 8! 
MTC February 2013 - "Bi-Directional" - Results on page 8!
Page: 6 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

broadsword says:
Expressed in Paint, this is what you're supposed to do:

So, the same route, driveable in both directions. Not two routes which happens to have the same start and finish.
Since not everything is driveable backwards, some freedom is granted within reasonable amounts.

Yea, in model like that racers meet 1 time, in my case racers meet 3 times and it was really hard to push through

edit: if racers start at same time and choose different directions they will meet still at second and third checkpoint almost equally.
Last edited by Veikko,
Learner Driver

same here... if you want us to build that lollipop model, don't expect anything transitionally or such. Won't happen.
Moped Racer

Great Theme! Tough one to get right! This is my first MTC entry so I don't expect to do well anyway ;)
Moped Racer

I didn't build a transitionnal track. For me it was the most difficult part of the theme.
Play with this rule guyz, it is interesting. ;)
Learner Driver

marti says:
same here... if you want us to build that lollipop model, don't expect anything transitionally or such. Won't happen.

comping..
Learner Driver

k then, I'll try something else :) I'm still a little sad that I've worked so long on a track that doesn't seem to fit the actual idea of the contest :-w
Moped Racer

marti says:
k then, I'll try something else :) I'm still a little sad that I've worked so long on a track that doesn't seem to fit the actual idea of the contest :-w

comping again marti. But we gotta see it in positive light :)
Learner Driver

true ^^ maybe I'll continue building on my earlier try one day.
Moped Racer

Hmmm...I figured that they key was for routes to cross over each other, not that the exact same route has to go both ways.... DOH. Well, guess I'll have to make another one then... great exercise! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Taronium says:
Hmmm...I figured that they key was for routes to cross over each other, not that the exact same route has to go both ways.... DOH. Well, guess I'll have to make another one then... great exercise! (y)

I think you understood it wrong. it's exactly that route has to go both ways.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 6 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem