Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys! 
DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys!
Page: 15 of 22
Post Reply  0 Observer

eyebo and cuba are atleast very experienced screenmakers :)
Does it djent?

"The other judge is an accomplished video maker who has himself won contests for his visual imagery in TrackMania."

Here is your answer. Eyebo never said bush was an experienced screenmaker.
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

okay, somehow thought cuba is the videomaker :p
Zimmer Racer

Nah cuba is a great screenmaker!
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

Just keep on talking about who is a good anything-maker. I'm just happy that I know now who I can send my bribes. 8-|
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

BushMonkey is a replacement judge.

Originally it was Adsun, and that's who I was talking about when I wrote about the experienced video maker. Unfortunately Adsun was going to be unavailable during when judging was going to take place, so in the interest of not postponing the results, I told him I'd find a replacement.

BushMonkey has also made videos though, and he has a critical eye for art. So I trust his judgement.

kruemelyeti says:
Just keep on talking about who is a good anything-maker. I'm just happy that I know now who I can send my bribes. 8-|

=p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Sorry i think i`m to late but i was in holidays and i hope you will accept my picture for the Screen Contest
Thank you

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-20076306/wallpaper1.png.html

Zucchini
Learner Driver

What Space said xD :$
Last edited by nevermind.wp,
Old Age Caravanner

it's 14th, 19th is for replays only, and for judges.
Zimmer Racer

So, does somebody have a countdown to the results submitions?? =p (brb)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 15 of 22 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem