Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys! 
DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys!
Page: 17 of 22
Post Reply  0 Observer

7 minutes, stop spam please.
Zimmer Racer

I wonder how many people wait for the last 30 seconds or so to post their replays altogether.
:d:d
Segmentation fault

shadow and marius nailed it :p
Zimmer Racer

Good game all! (y) I'm checking through screenshots and replays (making sure no one cut, etc). Results will come in a while, but I guess you can see track pages for yourself and probably guess if you won a key. ;)
Site Leader

Good! And for screens and tracks?
No, no, I'm not hurring you up, just want to know.
Quad Bike Racer

Still waiting to hear from one of the judges, and to be honest.. I still have a few tracks left to judge myself. So I wouldn't expect the results for the tracks for a while (maybe even tomorrow). If I get in touch with the other judge and he sends me his results... I could post the screenshot contest results very soon. We'll see.
Site Leader

good game to the chickens :d and nice replay submission times :d
Learner Driver

As per the rules, drivers were only allowed to win one key for the driving portion of the contest.

If a driver were to take 1st place on two maps, then the 2nd Valley key would go to the driver in 2nd place on the track where the driver had the closest time to 1st place.

Well it happened. oNio took 1st on two maps. sandder was 0.054 behind oNio on BlueBaguette, and pacman08 was 0.077 behind oNio on Serpent.

So, the 2nd Valley key goes to sandder who was the closest to oNio's time.

Here's the full list of winners:

Track: "Serpent by   Phil (Canyon)
Winner: oNio (55.855)

Track: " Masters 2013 - BlueBaguette by   »RtA« wally (Stadium)
Fastest time: oNio (58.583)
Winner of the key: sandder (58.637)

Track: "Flatline by   winter (Stadium)
Winner: AR »Shadow (42.898)

Track: "FunFiction by   s'habba.hu (Canyon)
Winner: Marius89 (48.846)

Track: Levels by Taka (Island)
Winner: Lucario (39.50)

Track: Paradoxe by DidyZ (Bay)
Winner: sek`Zaitsev (48.61)

Track: GP - San Batur by Nillstorn (Coast)
Winner: FT»Tobbe (3:00.97)

Track: ~Don't Lucky Be Skilled~ by Skilla»LT (Snow)
Winner: dawid (46.07)

Track: KolëshTroll by Hebus (Rally)
Winner: [CMC]Figos (1:06.21)

Track: Meatballs MTC by FT»tuutti
Winner: kripke (47.85)

Congrats to everyone who won a key in the driving contest! Some phenomenal driving!
The Valley keys for this portion of the contest have all been sent.

Stay tuned for the results of the building contest and screenshot contest. (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Little update. Still waiting to hear from Kuba about his results. Hopefully he'll be online today. KO and stuff. ;)

It may seem a little late, but I've asked someone else to judge. I've asked NitroGuY, because I really don't want to end up having results with only two judges, BushMonkey and myself.

I know from past experience (MTCs) that NitroGuY is a very fast judge and he's also good at all TM2 and TMUF environments. So I've asked him to judge the track contest. I've also asked him to judge the screenshot contest.

I've given him until the end of today (Saturday) his time to submit his results. He was traveling abroad when the judging first started, so I didn't even think of him at first, or I would have asked him earlier. But now he's back. :)

Hang on just a little longer folks!
Site Leader

Okay, finally talked to Kuba and he'll also finish today. So looks like we'll have 4 judges. (y)
Site Leader
Page: 17 of 22 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem