Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2014 Stage 2 - Adsun won! [Page3] 
BASCO 2014 Stage 2 - Adsun won! [Page3]
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

also voted... (if not too late already)
G-kart Racer

nope, just in time ;)
gado is a
Results!  

The Results for the BASCO 2014 Stage 2 are out!
I'm proud to announce that Adsun has won this Stage with an incredible close victory! 8.2 Points for Adsun and 8.1 for 2nd and the 3rd Place! Good job!
Congratulations ! :award:

You can check out the full results here
gado is a

Congratz to adsun for winning a basco stage in far future! :gold: :cool:
Old Age Caravanner
90 years of Mapping  
Just saw it on the frontpage... first I didn't know what you were talking about with 'far future' now I get it =p .
G-kart Racer

gz adsun :p
wow my part had better scores than I thought :p
Moped Racer

congratz adsun really liked your part

one thing i just dont get, why are all these parts using massive objects so much voted up?
exept for adsuns part(which was great without massive object use) it seems like that when you look at the scores and read the comments...
Beetle Racer

well lodec I don't know why but I think it is because it is some kind of new feature to the game.

so not everyone is used to it yet but there are many possibilitys with them.
you can things as you never could de before. (tilting objects anyway you want turn them by 5 degree's left and to the right.)

the only thing why I like valley is due to these objects to be honest, I had valley at its last beta week but I never liked it I never played it after buying it untill dago made these objects. A new world opened to me ....

I think atm ppl are courious about what you can do with them. and if you can put these ideas in a community map to show this to other players on the MX community, this gives a chance to give those who never knew how to use objects new idea's and tips about how to use them.

well at least thats from my point of view.

lolig
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem