Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2014 Stage 7 Scenery - snake55wildcat wins! 
BASCO 2014 Stage 7 Scenery - snake55wildcat wins!
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

voteeeed
Old Age Caravanner

Voted! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

voted.
G-kart Racer

┏┳┳━┳━━┳━┳━┓
┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫━┫┃┃
┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┃
┗━┻━┛┗┛┗━┻━┛
Moped Racer

Voted. I think next time it would be favourable to use a copper limit to have approximately comparable entries.
Moped Racer

voted (y)

I agree to tcq. I am totally surprised that I have by far the least amount of planets. In league-tracks I am always near the limit and was happy to do a bit more now, but I thought the less the better before people criticise it cause of lags. I found it very beautiful, but if I play other entries first now, and then then my map, it seems pretty empty, logically. Nevertheless, the entries are all very well done!
;)
Moped Racer

The results are out!
Congratulations Snake! :award:

Full results (y)
gado is a

Ye and exactly those comments don't surprise me now. I thought people would criticise too many planets cause of lags. I only can repeat, when starting with 0 decoration and reaching this with under 6k planets, it's really beautiful. But ofcouse it looks totally empty against an over 14k entry. "Where is the scenery" is still pretty provokating comment then. I usually go into many details when doing deco, also for my league tracks, but here was really a limit for planets missing. With ET doing limits at 2 or 2,5k (I think?), I thought I have way too much already. But usually my tracks are compact and decorate itself, whil this track went over almost the whole map.

Edit: Anyway, wildcat deserves it. (y)
Last edited by Marius 89,
Moped Racer

I thought the planet limit would regulate itself due to the voting system, that means: If a map really causes performance issues, it will receive worse marks in the voting.
Although it looks like nobody had issues with performance this time, it might have been a bit unfair for people, who tried to keep the limit low.
For the next BASCO things will be done better (hopefully :p)
However, I'm happy with the result ;)
gado is a

Congratulations to snake55wildcat, I love your idea with the fences at the beginning. Brilliant idea :)
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem