Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC June 2015 - Slope Madness 
MTC June 2015 - Slope Madness
Page: 2 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

so the theme means a track which isnt parallel to the ground completely?
Moped Racer

I really like this theme, it's going to be great for a transitional mapper like me because I use slopes all the time :d I'll just have to be a little careful in block choices ;)

Edit: Also I noticed you now add "No PressForward/PressAnyKey maps" I think I'm the reason for that xD
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

you can do that firestorm, but your chances of winning will be very very low then :p

@tim: every block you use needs a not parallel side that you drive on ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

haenry says:
Of course for scenery you can use any block that has a wall. So basically everything ;)

Technically you could drive down the side of anything, so does that mean the theme doesn't really apply for scenery? What about things like water, trees, or the canyon wall? I guess it's possible to go up/down on these blocks, so is it safe to say anything is allowed for scenery?
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

What about the 3-X blocks in Stadium?

Also can I substitute a flat checkpoint for the Engine Cut block since that only exists as a flat piece?
Last edited by FillInTheBlank,
Old Age Caravanner

Any length limit?
Learner Driver

3-x-x blocks are fine. They are banked after all.

Nope, that's the idea of a theme, that you cannot trade in blocks :p

No length limits ;)
gado is a

WARNING! The following question may be stupid :p
The canyon blocks 3/4/4-7 are slanted cps so they DON'T count as flat cps, right?
Sorry, just wanted to make sure :d
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer

Are stadium ramps allowed, cause they have a little flat part...
Moped Racer

you can build as many banked cps as you want ( as long as you don't use the sign on top to drive on only =p )

As long as you use a non flat section of the ramp, which you will do automatically, when you use the actual ramp, then it is allowed to use that ramp block ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a
Page: 2 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem